BEATS YOU CAN TAP YOUR FEET TO.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Response to Erin's posting "RAT TAIL"

Recently my sister Erin posted that my brother Adam and I had a "rat tail" when we were in elementary school on her blog.  To clear the record I don't recall having one, but was looking through pictures of our youth and found this little treasure.  


Those who are always surprised by Adam's extreme hair styles will enjoy this proof of his less than glamorous look.  Proof that he was sporting a rat tail!  I'm yet to find a picture of me with one, but would enjoy the laugh if anyone can dig one up...

3 comments:

ERIN said...

You must like bringing out the pictures of when I look like a boy because of my hair cut. Karli has still not gotten one of these hair cuts maybe it's time??? I will give her one

Anonymous said...

Hahahah! That would top the charts. I feel a little bad after posting the picture and seeing that your hair stands out more than Adam's, but the camera angle on his tail is professional.

Don't worry, you're beautiful enough now to make up for possible gender misunderstanding from any unsuspecting strangers' wondering eyes back then.

At least you documented Kenya's hair do's so when he is unhappy with a haircut in the future you can show him his mohawk, mullet or rat tail and he won't be so disappointed.

:v)

Anonymous said...

I don't know Oliver, by the looks of it you might have your own rat tail hidden just off camera. I looks like Adam's is central to the back of his head, a part of yours that can't be seen.

Bryon

free counters