BEATS YOU CAN TAP YOUR FEET TO.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 31, 2009

Guts Video - from forever ago...



I haven't had much luck with cell phones, but was fortunate not to break my latest phone until yesterday. I was up in the mountains spotting a friend that was free climbing. When I sat down for a quick break on a boulder I destroyed the entire display screen. Since I can't salvage the phone, I decided to take the whole thing apart. In case you were wondering what the inside of a cellphone looks like... here is a clip of my hands dissecting an LG Chocolate (phone model name).

Take a look-see.

I didn't stop there... after I finished disassembling it, I reversed the operation and put it back together to see how it would fancy. The only thing I broke in the process was the speaker. I accidentally snapped the wire connecting it to the circuit board.



Here is the second video of me putting it all back together. You can see that there is a sticker on the inside of the display to show that it's a new video. I also turned it on to show that it still works, although the screen is still all busted. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica Wilcox said...

uh. why are you so awesome? i love this. and.. i always love your thoughts + your observations on life. so.. thank you for the inspiration :)

free counters