BEATS YOU CAN TAP YOUR FEET TO.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 2, 2009

Finger Mustache Tattoo: the second most responsible thing to do when not picking your nose...

One day I stumbled upon a news report of people getting mustache tattoos and thought," That's got to be painful." thinking it was on the upper lip.  (Not a surprise when you find out I thought cheek meant face instead of buttock when the nurse asked where I wanted my vaccine shot in kindergarten.)

At the same time I was curious to see what mustache style was so superior that someone would actually make it a permanent fixture on their face.  I was relieved to find out that it wasn't hairs tattooed on the upper lip, but instead a mustache tattooed on the inside of the index finger.  Yeah what a relief? This Fox News documentary explains it all.


I had to laugh at this dialogue.
"They say membership has its privileges.  I get the mustache tattoo, what do I get with that?"
"You get to be in disguise any time of the day or night that you choose." 

Really?!  He can't be serious.  Let's put it to the test. 
Who am I?  Yeah I didn't think so... (don't worry it's just ink, if you were wondering)

The bright side of it all is this.  When you're having a bad day, just remember it could be worse by having a permanent mustache tattooed to the inside of your finger.  Then you would be having a bad day and nobody would take you serious.

If you finished reading this and find yourself the newest supporter of this "growing" trend, I beg you to spend 10¢ on a Bic pen.  Nothing is free, and the embarrassment will cost a lot more than 10¢.

No comments:

free counters